Sunday, December 16, 2012

Busy Saturday

Before I get to Saturday, I want to say that I'm deeply sorry for all those affected by the Connecticut events of Friday.  The tragedy that occurred was unimaginable.

Friday night I couldn't stand to watch the news anymore, so I shut off the television and turned on Quiltcam with Bonnie Hunter.  I was able to get all the strip sets sewn for the FIRST clue of Easy Street Mystery.  Yes, I'm that far behind...  sigh.  Then Saturday morning I cut them into sections.  Now I just need to run them through the machine.

Saturday afternoon Ev and I hung the light in the kitchen.  It is so much nicer than what we had in there and really puts out a nice white light.

Please ignore the dirty kitchen...  Kind of difficult to see, but the shades are frosted and there are five lights in it.  My kitchen now is bright enough to work in!

Friday all day and all nigh our dog was sick.

Here she is, all curled up in a ball on our bed.  Then she threw up for about the umpteenth time and messed every cover, sheet, and mattress pad!  In the wee hours of the morning I was washing bed linens, and trying to sleep on the couch so I could be close to her if she needed to go out.  She was so sick she wasn't making it outside, so, consequently, I need to buy more carpet cleaner....

We took all food and water away from her Friday and by Saturday, late in the afternoon, we were able to give her a little water and she kept it down.  It's now Sunday and she is able to eat and drink without any problems.  Guess it was a one day bug or something.


No comments: